Low Density EEG system
Kaitlyn Litcofsky, HEF Laboratory Manager
SLEIC Human Electrophysiology Facility
University Park, PA 16802
The Grass 15 amplifying system is a programmable, modular, multi-channel signal conditioning system intended for biomedical data acquisition.
- 4 Channel AC signal conditioners: Electroencephalography (EEG), Electromyography (EMG), Electrooculography (EOG), Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Channels - Number: 4 to 32 in steps of four AC channels
- Calibrator - Range: 8 values from 5mV to 1mV in 1,2,5 steps; + or 1 2% accuracy. Pushbutton accuracy, DC voltages, Frequency: DC, 0.3, 1, 3, 10, 30, 100, 300 Hz and 1kHz
- Interface - Interfaces Supported: RS-232
- Software - Standard Software: Windows Model Link15 and LabVIEW drivers
- Regulatory- Safety: ETL listed to UL 2601-1 and certified to CSA 22.2#601-1, EMI/EMC: EN60601-2, EN55011
- Amplifier Modules- 15A54: Quad, wide-band, high-gain, programmable AC amplifier
- Power- Power Supply: Grass-approved power supply only
- Physical Size- 19’’ x 5.25’’ x 11’’ (48.3 cm x 13.3 cm x 27.9 cm), Weight: 17 lbs. (7.7 kg) maximum, Rackmount: Mounts in standard 19’’ rack with supplied hardware
The Grass 15 amplifying system is a programmable, modular, multi-channel signal conditioning system intended for biomedical data acquisition. The system offers patient isolation, a variety of plug amplifiers and adaptors, and the ability to interface various A/D devices and peripheral equipment.